Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
She Leads Digital
Description de l'entreprise
She Leads Digital is an organization that encourages more women & youth to get involved with the world of digital technologies & STEM by offering fun, creative and collaborative trainings and hands-on workshops which aim to make obscure tech-issues accessible to all.
We envision a prosperous world in which all people have the knowledge and confidence to harness the power of the digital world to achieve an economic and personal fulfillment. And driving results through program design and delivery, strategic industry and public partnerships, research and advocacy.
Description de la fonction
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration/ Pay rate: Unpaid
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you a high achiever interested in making the world a better place through your work? Are you an inquisitive learner who excels in seeing projects through to completion? Can you balance a healthy level of detail orientation with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time? Have you ever thought about using your talents to make a significant impact in addressing the digital gap.
She Leads Digital is searching for a Communication intern for 6 month period with an opportunity to expand it. The intern will support the She Leads Digital by creating content for social media platforms about or organisation and events which we hold, such as workshops, roundtable, conferences, seminars, kids camp etc.
- Content planning, creation and publishing, daily community management predominantly focused on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram
- Making graphics for social media platforms and events
- Taking pictures and videos, editing and posting them
- Developing content calendars
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on engagement
- To apply, please send a maximum two-page CV with the subject “Communication Intern” by 3 June 2019 to the email.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Photo and video editing
- Graphic design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Docs
Depending on experience and interest, Interns will gain digital advocacy and/or strategic communications experience by:
- Participating in marketing, communications, and digital team meetings and strategy discussions
- Creating and posting online content for our website and social media platforms
- Conducting research on social media and digital campaign best practices
- Analyzing the effectiveness of existing online digital advocacy campaigns
- Participating in all our program,events including lunch-time lectures, workshops and other activities
- Website and multimedia graphics and design skills
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: bon
- Anglais: bon