En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Finance Analyst Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporates and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places. The absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
Ubeeqo is all about the move from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals or SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centers of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimize business. Through our web platform, we offer a simpler and more efficient way to get a company going: from company cars to car rental, from taxis to trains. Our goal: to optimize our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin} performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a dynamic and amazing intern with a strong interest in finance to help support the finance department at Ubeeqo. The perfect candidate would thrive in a dynamic environment, be able to multitask and to work swiftly. Understanding the challenges of a European company and being trustworthy with confidential information is also essential.
What you will have to do:
- Support the Finance Department in the daily tasks.
- Prepare reports according to the CFO’s request
- Prepare and analyse ad-hoc reports to measure performance and ensure adherence of pre-defined risk control practices.
- Support the monthly closing operations and make sure all tasks are documented in the standard form.
- Review and maintain master data in SAP (customers, suppliers, GL accounts).
- Perform any other related task, not cited in the present description, that your direct manager or leadership team might assign you
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent English (other languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, German or Dutch are a strong asset)
- Have or study a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field. Highly motivated Bachelor students aiming at a Master's degree, willing to develop their skills in Finance are also eligible.
- Work towards a certification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or local equivalent)
- Be proficient in MS Office and have advanced Excel skills
- Have a very strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Be flexible and able to handle tight deadlines and work under pressure - especially during reporting periods.
- Have the ability to work independently in a team environment
- A 3 to 6 month long internship
- A 1000€ per month salary
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Mémoire ou TFE, comment réaliser une enquête quantitative par questionnaire?
Comme on sait que tous les étudiants passeront par la case « enquête » au cours de leurs études, cet article est là pour t’aider à la réaliser. Commençons tout d’abord par te rappeler ce qu’est une...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon