You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
FRENCH TRAFFIC MANAGER TRAINEE
Description de l'entreprise
Vertigo Media is a media and data marketing company that provides solutions in marketing communication for the biggest European brands. Our expertise is based on the edition of content websites (Satchel), the animation of consumer communities through thematic newsletter programs and the creation of multi-channel devices to gain a high ROI for our clients.
Description de la fonction
As a fast growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading us, we are now recruiting a French Traffic Manager Trainee. The qualities we seek and values in our team members include: high expectations toward oneself and each other, proactivity: initiatives are welcome, result-orientation and common sense.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials (HTML templates and tracking links) to the technical team, checking the correct visualization of the final template
- Validate the daily send-outs with our clients, after which scheduling these send-outs on the correct day, time and target group
- Maintaining a good relationship with our clients and partners, communicating daily about the planning, sending and approval of their campaigns
- Monitor and update our daily statistics, tracking the performance and revenues
- French native speaker
- High level of English
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistic
- Detail oriented person
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Responsible and committed
- Proactive and very organized
- Good level of Windows Office and Microsoft Outlook
- 6 month full time internship (35hs per week) 9.30h – 18.00h
- Internship remunerated 600net/ month
- Place of work: Barcelona
- Starting date: Asap
- Possible contract after
Beverly Hills Editions offers real career opportunities, competitive wages, social benefits and the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. We expect from our employees a sense of responsibility, outstanding commitment as well as customer-oriented conduct and teamwork. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment, worldwide projects and extend your horizons.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: avancé