Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Front-End Development Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
Description de la fonction
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong technical drive matched by a passion for web technologies. You slay at problem-solving. You’re game with collaborating to develop products that solve real-world problems for customers around the globe. Your friends come to you with all their software woes. You’re not afraid to make mistakes and getting your hands dirty is how you roll.
- Execute full lifecycle software development in an Agile team setting.
- Write code and develop prototypes for high-volume production, web-based applications
- Investigate and debug performance and reliability issues across the stack
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Work with QA and Support staff in troubleshooting and fix bugs.
- Work with the team to deliver product features and functionality
- BS/BA in Computer Science in progress
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic proficiency in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Good knowledge of Web technologies
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Test automation experience.
- Open source contributions
You’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...