You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Global Communications Intern
Description de l'entreprise
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The global operating division Performance Materials with its headquarter at the BASF Belgium Coordination Center bundles BASF's competencies in innovative plastics. It provides customer-oriented solutions for industries like automotive, construction, packaging, electrics and electronics, sports, footwear, wind and solar energy.
Description de la fonction
What you can expect
As a trainee of the global communications department you contribute to the internal and external communication of BASF´s Performance Materials division.
- You will contribute to employee communications such as internal newsletters and the Intranet.
- You will assist in developing presentations for internal and external audiences.
- You will draft press releases and articles for internal communications.
- You will provide support in particular market communication & branding by info gathering, research and media monitoring.
- You will be part of a team in which all channels of communications are used: print, online and as well dialogue driven internal communications.
What we expect
- You are preferable a student in journalism, marketing, communications, languages or another related field.
- Writing is your passion. A first experience in the field of communication or journalism is a plus.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- You are able to work autonomously.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team in the world's leading chemical company. If you want to make part of our international and fun team for 4 months (preferably September till December 2017) apply now!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé