Pour tout travail que tu es amené(e) à faire, la recherche d’informations est l’étape la plus importante. C’est celle qui prend le plus de temps et d’organisation, c’est aussi la plus exigeante. En...
Graphic design internship
Description de l'entreprise
Castart (established in 2018) in Flemish means a playful person who remains true to himself. This key idea is conveyed through adding extra colour accents to men’s wardrobe in a subtle yet powerful way, highlighting Castart’s vision.
We believe that you shouldn’t be wearing plain blue & grey all day if you can tweak it up with a soft colour twist.
An innovative twist which gives you the uniqueness to stand out in everything you do.
By using art as inspiration & focusing on specific fabrics, Castart merges craftsmanship with each step of the clothing process – from creation, to production, to presence in store.
Go explore the world, follow your own path, create memories with friends and family & most importantly,
let’s trigger the Castart in each & everybody – all day and all night!
Description de la fonction
Graphic design internship
Castart is an emerging men’s brand established in 2018. The key idea of our brand is to add extra color accents to men’s wardrobe in a subtle yet powerful way, highlighting Castart’s vision. By using art as inspiration & focusing on specific fabrics, Castart merges craftsmanship with each step of the clothing process – from creation, to production, to presence in store.
To cooperate in the international growth of our men’s brand located in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer intern for our marketing & creative team.
- Layout for various client’s media: brandbook, lookbook, merchandise book
- Managing the demand of our B2B clients towards extra media assets
- Contribute to our successful ‘Humans of Castart’ campaign
- Assisting our Creative Director in design and moodboards projects for new collections
- Develop content for digital channels and retail
- Act as brand guardian, upholding the seasonal campaign direction through all marketing activities.
- Develop ideas which are on-brand and own creative projects from start to end
- Creative wizard and a keen eye for detail
- Good notions in photography and illustrations
- Awareness of the newest fashion tendencies
- Understanding of techniques and applications for apparel graphics
- Highly organized and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Understand business instructions and translate them into branding
- Fluent in written English
- New favorite knitwear as a reward for all the hard work
- Working for an international and fast-growing fashion company
- Young and ambitious team with the can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently in a small but supportive team
- Great office space in the heart of Antwerp
- Friday night drinks and weekend hangovers
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment choisir des sources fiables pour ton mémoire ou ton TFE
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé