Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Graphic Design Internship
Description de l'entreprise
Would you like to work in ultra-international, young and dynamic start-up? Blue Storks is one of the fastest growing companies within the “Travel Retail & Duty Free” industry! The only way to grow faster? Talented collaborators !
At Blue Storks we believe that every day should be full of surprises. Happy collaborators are the key of our success. You will love to wake up every day and even on Monday. ;-)
Blue Storks in short
Based in the center of Europe in Brussels, we develop young upcoming European brands (category: fashion & accessories) on a global level in airports, airlines (inflight shopping catalogues) and cruise lines. We are working daily with clients all over the world, from Japan to Miami. Blue Storks also creates pop-up stores to offer to travelers a new shopping experience.
Blue Storks is not only a TR agency, but also the creator of the new innovative brand which is La Boucle (www.laboucle.com)
Description de la fonction
As graphic and communication intern you will assist our Graphic Designer and work closely with the brands owners. You will work with different departments as inflight, retail and La Boucle team. The goal is of course that you become fully independent one day.
- Help to make layouts/visuals of our brands on airlines catalogues
- Do some research (for the different airports and cruises for the retail department, the competitors, etc.)
- Realize several presentations for clients or meetings (of Blue Storks, IZIPIZI, Paul Hewitt…)
- Create planograms for the displays to have a nice presentation in shops (Sketch Up)
- Work with mailchimp to create newsletter
- Produce visuals with our brands for fairs or shops
- Help to design pop-up store for airports
- Work on the brochure
- Realize presentations for some co-branding
- Edit the colors of some pictures (Photoshop)
- Create patents for new collections
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator competences required !
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- You like to travel
- You’re a game changer as us
- You go always for the extra mile
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- You are a fluent English or French
- You are available for a period of 4-6 months
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in the heart of Brussels
- An internship remuneration of 350€ (gross)
- Social Friday drinks
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: moyen