You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Description de l'entreprise
VoteWatch Europe is a Brussels-based international non-governmental organisation. VoteWatch is non-partisan and completely independent from national and local governments, from the EU institutions, as well as from political parties, agencies, businesses and all other bodies. VoteWatch was set up to promote better insight into EU politics, by providing easy access to data and cutting edge analysis of the votes and other activities of the European Parliament (EP) and the EU Council of Ministers (Council). VoteWatch uses the EU Institutions’ own attendance, voting and activity data – available through their websites – to give a full overview of MEP and Member State activities.
Since our launch in early 2009, we have achieved fantastic results and have become a reputed and highly reliable organisation. We are specialised in collecting, interpreting and communicating big data sets of political decisions to both specialised and broader audiences. Our team has experience in developing international projects that have covered more than 20 countries in 24 languages, reaching an audience of over 10 million people.
VoteWatch Europe is run by a small professional team which combines skills and expertise in EU affairs with extensive experience in the development and use of digital communication tools.
Description de la fonction
- Developing visual concept for larger projects
- Producing visual content, especially infographics
- Producing ready to print content
- Supporting the marketing team
- Passion and talent for graphic design
- Creative and able to translate stories, facts and figures into visual elements
- Intermediate or advanced level of English
- Attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Advanced skills with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw or equivalent)
- Innovative thinking and producing new ideas
- Good level of team work skills (brainstorming; giving and receiving feedback, open communication)
- Professional experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Chance to develop skills and showcase your talent
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- Understanding EU and international politics
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textSVI asbl Stage1000 BRUXELLES Ce job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-07-15=job.status_textThrive by Catherine Schmit Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
2016-03-01=job.status_textMotion Picture Association Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime
2016-01-01=job.status_textVoteWatch Europe Stage1049 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur