You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Growth Hacking Internship
Description de l'entreprise
CitizenLab is a civic engagement platform on which citizens co-create their city. The platform facilitates a two-way communication between the city and its citizens. Citizens post ideas, discuss them with each other and upvote the best ideas. On the other hand, the city uses CitizenLab to consult the opinion of its citizens and to crowdsource their creative solutions to an existing problem. Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable SaaS solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens.
Description de la fonction
Hello there! Ready to be part of a SaaS business that is going to shape the way tomorrow’s cities are governed?
Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable citizen engagement software solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands such as Hasselt, Aalst, Vilvoorde, Geel and Schiedam up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens. At CitizenLab, we're shaping democracy for the digital age.
The Digital Marketing Intern role will include the following:
- Set up the CitizenLab Academy: share best practices about online citizensourcing
- Increasing traffic to the website via organically, paid and 3rd party distribution
- Implement & manage SEO and social media campaigns
- Assist with the growth hacking plan & maintain this
- Content creation through blog posts, white papers and others
- Work with MailChimp to deliver Newsletters & other campaigns
- Deliver regular reporting on all digital campaigns for internal KPI reporting
- You have a rich English vocabulary, resulting in an excellent writing style
- You have experience in creating high-quality content for blogs & social media
- You have a decent understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, A/B testing & email marketing
- You’re proactive, result-oriented and you have a getting things done mentality
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are happy when you get autonomy
- You have remarkable analytical skills to measure all marketing activity effectively
- You get bonus points for any digital or technical skills (Design, HTML, CSS)
- At the end of the internship, you will be an expert growth hacker;
- Become fully part of a fast-growing startup and have your impact on the growth;
- Learn by doing new things, taking responsibility and by experiencing the scale-up;
- Work in a startup working environment with a great team of young, ambitious people;
- A flexible, friendly and fun workplace in a startup incubator in the heart of Brussels.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textJean-Luc Verhelst Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Stage1000 BrusselCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textPix-IT Solutions sprl Stage1853 stombeekCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textWEB99 StageB-1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé