Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship in Hospitality
Hospitality, Digital Marketing & Management Internship
Description de l'entreprise
An internship at ZENING is a unique experience in innovation, management, interaction, multi-culturalism and ethical sustainable lifestyle. Interns may experience the lifestyle of sustainable, healthy, mindful living in a multi-cultural, ethical, respectful, honest and customer-service-centric corporate environment. We expect interns to be physically active and involved in all aspects of ZENING life and make contributions to administrative and marketing functions, innovation, management practices, efficiency, new ideas, new developments, implementation of projects, sharing knowledge in the process, team building and leadership. Apply at: email@example.com
Description de la fonction
Zening is an eco-resort located in a stunning seaview area in Latchi and constantly looking for interns (EU citizens only!) to help you get the work experience you need to complete your studies.
For a graduate or undergraduate in Marketing, Business, Hospitality, HR, F & B, Management, IT or even Sales… looking for an internship program abroad, this is the right break for you. Participants can work, learn and relax in Cyprus.
During this program (at least 3 months), you will learn everything there is to know in hospitality sector as a rotation in all departments is essential.
ZENING offers work experience, learning opportunities to students in business, marketing, management, IT and engineering, architecture and design, art and music.
Interns are asked to rotate through 4 to 6 departments so they may learn the process and then help develop best-practices, checklists and efficient management practices in each department.
- (on-going) University degree or Master's degree
- Fluent English essential and any European, Russian languages
- Willingness to commit to at least 3 months internship
- Cheerful, positive attitude
- Motivated to think out of the box and find creative solutions when needed
- Excellent computer use
- EU citizenship
- Up to one year of previous working experience on your expertise field is valuable.
- Be able to work full-time, 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, with two days off.
What can we offer for you?
- Develop your communication working in an international environment
- You can spend your free time in a lovely beach just across the street, or in local cafes, bars, and taverns.
- You get to work in a location with beautiful Mediterranean climate, and a natural beach & mountain combination that offers a stunning view of nature!
- Learn new things about a meditation, yoga and healthy lifestyle in general
- You get the work experience you need to complete your studies.
- A free room and meals are also provided during working hours (40 Hrs/week)
- Recommendation letter
- Plane ticket refund (maximum 400 euros)
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé