Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Volvo Construction Equipment
Description de l'entreprise
- Name: Volvo Construction Equipment SA
- Address: Hunderenveldlaan 10, 1082 Brussels, Belgium
- Number of Employees: 15.000 worlwide
Volvo Construction Equipment is a subsidiary and business area of AB Volvo. Volvo Construction Equipment develops, manufactures and markets equipment for the construction and related industries.
Volvo CE's products and services are offered in more than 125 countries through proprietary or independent dealerships. Customers are using Volvo machines in quarries & aggregates, energy related industries (oil & gas), heavy infrastructure, utilities, road construction, building, demolition, recycling industry, industrial material handling, and forestry industry.
Our product range includes wheeled and crawler excavators (diggers), articulated haulers (dumpers, dump trucks), scraper haulers, wheel loaders, pipelayers, demolition equipment, waste handlers, motor graders, pavers, compactors, milling equipment, tack distributors, road wideners, material transfer vehicles and a range of compact equipment such as mini loaders, mini excavators, backhoe loaders and skidsteer loaders.
Description de la fonction
Internship proposal: HR-Support
- Reporting to : VP HR Management
- Purpose of the job: Provide support to Volvo CE HQ HR team.
Main activities and responsibilities:
On an ad hoc basis, support the VP HR Global Functions, VP HR Management and VP HR Development in the development & implementation of HR projects
In the management of HR reports to the business managers
Support to prepare ad hoc reports on HR reporting
HR Administration support in:
- Recruitment (CV screening, interviews, link with candidates…)
- Expat daily support
- Car fleet management
- Office management (office moves, internal communication, relationship with suppliers, floor plans…)
Skills & experience:
- Highly responsive
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Proactive, with a mature approach combined with a sound judgment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Action oriented
- Internal customer focused
- Communication skills
- Learn on the fly
- PC literate
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related field
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities with minimum supervision
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Service minded
- Assertive and dynamic individual who is proactive in communications and able to develop effective relationships at all levels within the company
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with all levels of the organization through the use of tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work successfully in a global matrix organization
If you are interested, please send us your Resume & Cover Letter in English and find out what Volvo Construction Equipment can offer you!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé