Pour tout travail que tu es amené(e) à faire, la recherche d’informations est l’étape la plus importante. C’est celle qui prend le plus de temps et d’organisation, c’est aussi la plus exigeante. En...
Description de l'entreprise
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. We distribute in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands. The group employs over 11,000 employees, spread around the world.
We are a company where people are the most valuable asset. We believe in personal growth by sharing our knowledge and expertise. Therefore WE WANT YOU to profit from our expertise as we can profit from your knowledge and fresh insights!
Let’s partner up and make this internship an exciting experience!
Description de la fonction
The HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) Intern will work closely with the Group HRIS team in order manage day-to-day activities and to support the wider HR community to solve adhoc requires in the global HR tool, SuccessFactors.
- Administrate HR data in the HR system
- Create and work with excel reports
- Work daily with sensitive HR data
- Develop and maintain documentation of HRIS processes and tools, training materials
- Participate in projects associated with implementing new functionality, enhancements to existing functionality
- Proactively identify, search for and propose further improvements to enhance the end users experience
- Have the opportunity to lead own projects
- Student the last sprint in getting your degree in Business, Management, IT, Marketing, Phycology, HR
- Ability to quickly understand the Ontex business
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Are not scared to get in contact with persons around the world by speaking fluent English
- Interest to work with HR Software (SAP – SuccessFactors)
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to face problems, think in terms of solutions and to take initiatives
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and get energized from working within an international workplace environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, SAP or willingness to learn
- A professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment choisir des sources fiables pour ton mémoire ou ton TFE
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon