Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Human Resource Internship in Spain
Description de l'entreprise
@ coLanguage we provide teach yourself language courses combined with live classes from real teachers. coLanguage has offices in Belgium and Spain. We offer internships with a minimum of 3 months. We are flexible about the time period and offer internships the whole year around.
Description de la fonction
You are looking for a HR internship where you can get to know the whole recruiting process? You want to gain practical experience before your entry into your professional life? You want to do an Erasmus internship in Spain (Valencia)? Then you should apply now!
As a HR intern you help to manage new applications, screen CVs and perform interviews from teachers and employees. You will go through a steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects. You cooperate in a young and international team in a student minded working environment. The internship takes place in Spain (Valencia) and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships during the summer or one of the academic semesters. The internship takes place in the most vibrant city of Spain: Valencia!
- You use different recruitment channels and look for new opportunities
- You write and publish job offers
- You manage the new applications, screen CV's and schedule interviews
- You perform job interviews with new candidates
- You actively search for new candidates (teachers and employees)
- You create a positive atmosphere in the office and take care of team events and our team lunch on Friday
- You organize team events and implement team-building measures
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as: Human resource management, Business, International business, Office management, Psychology or related field
Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
You have a passion for HR processes
Strong organizational skills
English C1 level both spoken and written
You speak one of the following languages on C2 level:
A positive and flexible attitude
Starting date and working hours:
Period: flexible starting dates
Duration: minimum 6 months, more is a plus
Working hours: 35 hours per week
What we offer you:
- Learn to work with different recruitment channels
- Learn how to write professional job applications
- Learn to track the success of HR campaigns with professional tools (Google Analytics, UTM tracking,...)
- Not only theoretical, but most of all hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional life
- Experience a Start-up mentality
- Opportunity to request an Erasmus+ grant
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time in Spain in a young European team
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé