En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1987, Production has become one of the major players in the Belgian landscape for translation services. Based in La Hulpe, we are offering different services to our customers, such as translation, interpretation, transcription, copy-writing and revision and this in almost any language combination.
Supporting our clients’ global communication challenges, helping them reach out to their multilingual audience is what we’re all about.
Through committed project management, efficient technologies and a network of expert linguists, we deliver high standard language services. Contributing clever, global language asset management solutions, we nurture language consistency to deliver accurate and meaningful content in line with our clients’ brand image.
Meeting each and every clients’ unique expectations is what we stand for.
Early 2018, Production was taken over by the Back2Buzz group. The current owners have a background in IT, ready to invest in new technologies such as machine translation The new ambition is to become a top 10 player and to invest in growth.
Description de la fonction
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails, using lead generation tools via social media campaigns, tracking tools, etc
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Tri-lingual (FR/NL/EN)
a varied internship within a young and dynamic team.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé