You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Intern Brand Marketing
Description de l'entreprise
Goodyear is one of the world's leading tire companies, with operations in most regions of the world. Together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, markets and sells tires for most applications.
Goodyear operates 49 plants in 22 countries.
We employ approximately 66,000 people.
2 Innovation centers: one based in Akron (USA) and one based in Europe with offices in Colmar-Berg (Luxembourg) & Hanau (Germany)
4 test tracks worldwide
Description de la fonction
Do you want to be a part of a Marketing team based in Brussels working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Intern Brand Marketing (m/f)
- Assist Brand team on day to day activities
- Development of BTL marketing material to support new products and campaigns
- Management of the brands asset platform (BMC)
- Produce weekly/ monthly business reports providing strategic insight for the brand
- Support on the brands Merchandise catalog
- Support as Country Contact
- Ensuring compliance of brands Corporate Identity
- The incumbent needs to be eligible to work in Europe
- Last year/ Gap year while pursuing Masters Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in English required – other languages advantageous
- Experienced in Microsoft including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Previous internship/work experience a plus
- Strategic, analytical and able to work independently
- Objective and result orientation
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
This opportunity might be just what you are looking for!
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textBRIDGESTONE EUROPE Stage1932 ZaventemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé