You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
FERMA (Federation of European Risk Management Associations)
Intern Project Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
FERMA was established in 1974 and brings together 22 national risk management associations in 20 European countries. FERMA has 4500 individual members representing a wide range of business sectors from major industrial and commercial companies to financial institutions and local government bodies. These members play a crucial role for their organisations with respect to the management and treatment of complex risks and insurance issues. FERMA co-ordinates the best practice guidelines and approach to risk management throughout Europe, addresses issues that are exclusively related to the European activities, is in liaison with other world-wide risk management associations, organises bi-annual FORUM and seminars in October for professional development of members.
Description de la fonction
Provide organisational and administrative support, proactively contribute to internal communication in order to facilitate and optimise the achievement of the objectives, enhance the profile of FERMA and act under the supervision of the executive manager.
• Responsible for the daily secretarial tasks and office management
- Take in telephone calls, daily correspondence, e-mails
- Prepare, type and (e)mailing of letters
- Establish the filing and archive system of documents and ensure its follow-up
- Ensure accurate translation and/or layout of specified documents
- Update of the data base (proactively follow up with the election of presidents at national level, ensure the contact lists are similar in all systems used,…)
- Monitor office suppliers and purchase furniture
- Accounting follow up (check the validity of information on invoices and ensure compliance with Bylaws and the FERMA Governance and Administrative Procedure documents, prepare monthly visa and cash expenses of the office, liaise with the bank,…)
- Different administrative tasks (send days off of the staff and follow up with the meal vouchers)
• Board and General Assembly meetings and conference calls
- Forward the agenda to the participants, prepare list of participants, confirm arrangements and distribute the minutes
- Take minutes of meetings
- Book (meeting) rooms (contracts with hotels) and order arrangements (catering, logistics) when necessary
- Organise logistics for the conference calls and prepare list of participants
- Ensure appropriate logistic support
• Internal and External communication support
- Website: Monitor and update parts of the contents of the website (public, board and president’s area, …)
- Social media: Participate in the social media plan (publish tweets and announcements in the 2 FERMA LinkedIn groups: FERMA Risk Talk and Young Risk Professionals monitor and report activities)
- Newsletter: support the preparation and distribution of the newsletter
- Contacts with organisations and with members
- No experience demanded
- Master in Communication is a plus.
- Excellent Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point). Knowledge of social media and website editing is a plus
- Language skills: Excellent proficiency in oral and written English, French (Knowledge of other languages are a definite plus)
- Strong organisation skills with a keen eye for detail, flexible, dynamic, self-motivated and innovative, multi-tasking professional with a can-do attitude
- Availability to travel abroad when required
- A three months internship in an European lobbying environment (and possibility of getting paid job in the future);
- A possibility to assist in different projects;
- monthly trainee compensation package
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textWomen Political Leaders Global Forum Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-09-05=job.status_textFederation of European Publishers Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé