You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
SIRE Life Sciences
Description de l'entreprise
Internship - Amsterdam
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Description de la fonction
SIRE Life Sciences® is currently looking for an ambitious Intern who will play a key role in supporting several departments of our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Strong focus on social media to boost brand exposure
- Contribute to the Marketing & PR company strategy
- Create a direct (sales) boost to the organization
- Communicate with different layers of the organization
- Track and trace your (sales) results
- Develop relationships with new and existing partners
Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious student in their 3th or 4th year of their bachelors or masters studies, that can start immediately or at the start of every new month of 2018, for the period of at least 3 months, ideally even longer.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ambitious, motivated and reliable
- Bachelor or Master student
- Available for 5 days a week
- An internship within an ambitious, motivated and rapidly growing international team
- Young vibrant working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016 Award
- Coached and trained by an approved and experienced internship supervisor
- Monthly compensation
- Work at a technology driven company
- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur