En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Internship as Insurance Professional SME (P&C Corporate)
Description de l'entreprise
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
Of course you already know that AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow!
That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our New Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion.
And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
Description de la fonction
We are seeking a dynamic M/F intern for our Smart Business SME Team:
Does your thirst for knowledge reach way beyond the classroom? Are you eager to find out about the doings and dealings of this department and to take your first steps into the world of work? AXA is happy to offer an appealing opportunity for an intern to explore a broad range of interesting tasks.
Introduction to the products offered in SME (Small + Medium Enterprises)
Accidents at work
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance for (para)medics
- Self-employed Accident Insurance
- Cyber protection
- Pricing (introduction to pricing tool, preparing quotes, etc.)
- Preparing policies in IMS (difference between fixed premium covers and settlement policies, introduction to prototyping, use of different protocols, etc.)
- Making simple changes to contracts (terms of notice, change of broker, administrative changes, certificates, etc.)
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s degree student in Insurance, Finance, Economics, or similar.
- You are meticulous and have a keen eye for detail
- You are able to multitask and are eager to learn
- You are self-reliant
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and are able to communicate in the other national language
- at least 2 months
- at least 3 days/week (ideally 5 days/week)
An exciting internship with a focus on your skills and…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy:
- Development, support and learning on the job
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: self-directed duties, meeting all manner of
- colleagues at your flexible place of work
- Your well-being, geared around prevention through a wide number of sports and exercise facilities, our ergonomically designed office furniture, a focus on healthy, tasty and varied lunches and
- psycho-social guidance.
- Meal vouchers & refund of travel expenses
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textAG Insurance Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textNN Insurance Stage1060 Saint-GillesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime
=job.status_textAXA Belgium Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textNN Insurance Stage1060 Saint-GillesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textGenerali Belgium Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textEdebex Stage1160 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé