You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Internship - Executive Administration Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
Incize is a company offering characterization and modeling services of devices and materials used for RF applications. Incize also provides radiation hardness test services. We work with foundries and fabless companies around the world.
Description de la fonction
Incize, a Belgian hi-tech/R&D start-up, is looking for a student in his/her final year who is majoring in administration and management.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and innovative/hi-tech environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of administration, executive assistance and relationships building.
The time-frame of the internship is flexible with an expected duration of two to six months.
- Support the team in Belgium with all administrative tasks
- Handle all communication with the Belgian administration and funding organizations
- Handle all HR related administration
- Report directly to the CEO
- Support CEO with non-technical/administration tasks
- Handle digital marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, LinkedIn, etc)
- Working towards an Administration/management degree
- Bilingual in French/English, with an extra for excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy, precision, availability and punctuality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
You will be actively involved in the administration tasks of the company and will have your place as a member of our team from day one. You will have a rich opportunity to learn, develop and accumulate an international experience working closely a very international team and customers portfolio.
- A friendly, flexible and international work environment
- Lots of freedom and chance to show and execute your own initiative and ideas
- A genuine start-up experience
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- Possibility of employment after successful completion of the internship
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé