You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Internship for computer scientist / IT-skilled bachelor
Description de l'entreprise
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – “Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime” – is a reality.
Description de la fonction
With the explosion of digital processes, our way of working within our tax department is being challenged. Therefore we are looking for capable, motivated interns to assist us in our journey towards further digitalization and innovation.
As a computer skilled intern, you will be assisting our team to:
• Analyze, design and automate existing processes by applying Advanced Excel, using Visual Basic for Application and building Robotics Automation tools.
• Your goal is to help our end users to rethink their current way of working, performing process analysis and assist with the digitalization.
We recruit and develop interns who are eager to learn, enthusiast about sharing their knowledge and make a meaningful impact on our society by creating a better working world.
More concretely, we are looking for the following profiles:
• You are studying a bachelor degree in IT/Computer Sciences or you deployed similar skills through another education program;
• You like to work in team on an assigned project;
• You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French or English;
• You have a good knowledge of VBA; Advanced Excel (e.g. Macros) and you are willing to further develop new skills in Robotics automation tools (Blueprism, Ui-path, Automation Anywhere);
• You are creative and hands-on.
An exciting and challenging internship based on continuous learning, teaming and effort
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textHUNTRS Stage1000 BrusselCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime
2017-09-04=job.status_textB2EU Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur