Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship Goods Flow Planning
Description de l'entreprise
Zet je in beweging! Een stage bij de Nike European Logistics Campus is precies wat je zoekt. Vanuit onze distributiecentra in Laakdal, Ham en Herentals zorg je samen met het hele team dat de Nike-producten elke dag bij onze klanten en atleten in Europa geleverd worden. En daar stopt het niet. We zoeken constant hoe onze processen sneller, simpeler en efficiënter kunnen. We spelen in op de steeds veranderende behoeften van de consument en de markt. Dat is onze passie.
Description de la fonction
Internships for students starting around February 2019:
Approx. 3 months, working for Nike approx. 30 hours per week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. Nike-products from all over the world come together at the European Logistics Campus. Here these products are being sorted for delivery to customers in the EMEA region. Goods Flow Planning is crucial in planning the optimal flow of goods throughout the supply-chain, always with an eye on the consumer demands. Finding a balance between customer satisfaction, capacity, costs and sustainability is essential.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- You’ll be onboarded by the IGNITE program as well as in the specific Goods Flow Planning area.
- Your talent will be developed in an inspirational and dynamic environment. You’ll be part of the Goods Flow Planning team, where specialists, analysts, planners, leads, and managers work closely together to safeguard the E2E Supply Chain and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- In an open dialogue we offer a package that suits you best. Possibilities are: working on daily activities and challenges or driving a specific project or process improvement. The Goods Flow Planning manager or lead will coach, inspire, and help you to develop your talents.
- It’s your journey! You will get a unique opportunity to gather your first work experience relevant for your further professional career and to build your network.
- Learning to understand, analyze and document Goods Flow Planning processes will be an important part of your training. This will give you the opportunity to get an insight in the connection between improvement potential in different processes and systems and other parts in our supply chain.
- Visibility is key. You get the opportunity to present the results from your analysis in leadership meetings.
WHAT IS YOUR TRACK RECORD?
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree program. If this program includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for (logistics) processes and enjoy making suggestions for improvement.
- You are a multitasker who is able to set the right priorities within your responsibilities.
- Managing and analyzing detailed information as well as maintaining an overview is not a problem for you.
- Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you.
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- The Office package has no secrets for you (good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint).
RUN FOR GOLD
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
THE SWOOSH GAMEPLAN
We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
We'd love to meet you! In this round, you'll take PC tests and have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
Decision and communication.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé