En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Internship HR recruitment assistant
Description de l'entreprise
CrossInternational is a consultancy firm specialized in Talent Search & HR-expert service. We were founded in 2001 and have offices in Ghent, Brussels & Warsaw.
Besides being experts in Executive Search & Sourcing, we offer HR-experts services to our clients. We conduct assessment & Development centers, we offer training & coaching and perform strategic HR consultancy assignments.
Are you interested in learning the essentials of recruitment while having a taste of other aspects of HR? CrossInternational is now looking for a motivated trainee to join its operational team.
Description de la fonction
As an HR trainee you will be involved in the full recruitment process we conduct for our clients. Depending on the state of the business and the projects that are assigned to you, you will have the following tasks:
- Attend intake-meetings with clients
- Set-up a first draft of the job description and vacancy
- Research/sourcing: thorough analysis of the vacancy and conducting effective search strategies to find qualified candidates
- Develop an understanding of the ongoing trends in the job-area and the sector
- Manage advertisement in offline/online media (company webpage, job boards…)
- Telephone (screening) interviews
- Scheduling appointments between candidates and our consultants
- Report to our Consultants about the status of your assignments
- Assist in the reporting to our clients
- Supporting in various HR projects: HR workshops, co-assessor role in assessment or development centers,…
- Bachelor or Master, preferably in HR Management, Advanced Business Management, Communication or equivalent
- A natural interest in business (cross-industry) and the value of human capital.
- Language skills: Dutch/French/English fluency mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Confident, articulate and persuasive communicator (indifferent of the media being used) and a professional attitude enabling to deal with business professionals at all levels.
- Self-responsible, eager to learn and flexible.
We offer the opportunity to learn the essentials of recruitment in an established consultancy firm. You will be offered increased responsibility in a gradual manner and at the pace of your own learning-progress. Our trainees will benefit of our HR expertise and in-house training offers, this will allow you to develop your recruitment and communication skills.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textNestor NV Stage9830 Sint-Martens-LatemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textManpower Stage9042 GENTCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
2018-02-22=job.status_textCrossInternational Stage9000 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-11-02=job.status_textDaaoust NV Stage9000 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: bon