En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Internship Logistics Centre of Excellence
Description de l'entreprise
Zet je in beweging! Een stage bij de Nike European Logistics Campus is precies wat je zoekt. Vanuit onze distributiecentra in Laakdal, Ham en Herentals zorg je samen met het hele team dat de Nike-producten elke dag bij onze klanten en atleten in Europa geleverd worden. En daar stopt het niet. We zoeken constant hoe onze processen sneller, simpeler en efficiënter kunnen. We spelen in op de steeds veranderende behoeften van de consument en de markt. Dat is onze passie.
Description de la fonction
Internships starting from February 2019:
Minimum 3 months, with attendance at least 4 days a week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. At Nike, the focus is always on the customer experience. Each day we give our best to meet the growing expectations and needs. In this, service and flexibility are key. The Logistics Center of Excellence team plays a central role in understanding the needs in the market and translating these into logistic solutions. We develop these solutions together with x-functional teams, inside and outside the European Logistics Campus. Our ambition is to provide consumers all over the world with easy and quick access to our innovative products via a sustainable supply chain.
WHAT DOES YOUR TRAINING SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
- You'll learn about end-to-end logistics at Nike and obtain insight into our opportunities.
- Strive to understand, analyse and document logistics processes.
- Handling problems in a structured way is a skill to build.
- Keeping in mind sustainability, time, budget and quality you develop and implement new solutions.
- You'll learn how to explain complicated things in a simple way, in order to convince others.
- Within our Nike values you'll learn how to communicate and work together.
- The ball is in your court! It's a unique opportunity to build your network.
- You will be part of the Logistics Center of Excellence Team, in which we work as 1 team on our mission: delivering sustainable change for you.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you, your talent will never cease to grow.
WHAT IS YOUR TRACK RECORD?
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for processes and your mindset is continuously geared towards improvement.
- You’re a great communicator who is able to work with a diverse team!
- You are a multitasker who is able to set the right priorities within your responsibilities.
- Managing and analysing detailed information as well as maintaining an overview is not a problem for you.
- Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you. Thinking out of the box is therefore important to you!
- You think about the long run as well! Having a strategic mindset is a big asset when you are part of this team!
- Implementing innovative projects is not new to you!
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- The Office package has no secrets for you (good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint).
RUN FOR GOLD
Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
THE SWOOSH GAME PLAN
We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
We'd love to meet you! In this round, you'll conduct a phone interview, take PC tests and have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
Decision and communication.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé