You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Internship Management Assistants Antwerp-Ghent-Diegem
Description de l'entreprise
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Description de la fonction
For students in their final year of their Bachelor studies Office Management, we offer internship places in our office in Antwerp.
As an intern you will be assisting Managing Assistants in their daily activities, including the following :
- Agenda management
- Distribution of incoming mail
- Adjusting lay-out of outgoing documents to be in line with our visual identity
- Finalizing and mailing of outgoing correspondence (paper, e-mail)
- Database management
- Filing (both paper and electronic filing)
- Assisting in various processes (e.g. travel reservations; organization of meetings; preparation of file for meetings, advices).
- You graduate this year in a Bachelor degree in Office Management
- Very good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Good communication skills; service minded
- Important to be accurate and to be able to cope with deadlines
- To be able to prioritize
- To like to work for a team and in a team
We offer an internship under the guidance of one or more experienced management assistants in an international environment. You will be trained on the job and involved in various tasks.
For office Diegem - apply here:https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=DIE0009B
For office Antwerp - apply here: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=ANT0003H
For office Ghent - apply here: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=GHE0000U
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: bon