En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Internship - Marketing & Partenariat
Description de l'entreprise
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Belgium and Morocco. With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
Description de la fonction
- Starting date : July 2019
- Duration : 3 - 6 months
We are looking for someone that is strongly interested into joining a start-up team and willing to make Brussels nightlife and mobility even better. As Heetch is a marketplace connecting passengers with drivers, your time will be split into two main missions :
Your goal is to reach new users and to make Heetch their top of mind app in term of flexible mobility solution. You’ll have to get your hands dirty from the beginning, which means:
- Organize partnerships with clubs, students committees, festival, brands… for Heetch to be as visible as possible
- Spend time on the ground to literally put new riders in our drivers’ cars (that’s how we did it in Paris, it worked well)
- Set up and manage the Brand Ambassador network in universities
- Main objective: Get as many new passengers as possible every week!
- Work on our communication in Brussels: build and keep on growing a strong community, as engaged as possible (Social networks, Printing, Event presence...)
Your goal is to find new drivers to make Heetch the most available and reliable service in Brussels. You will have to roll up your sleeves and go to the ground, which means:
- Meet new drivers to encourage them to drive on Heetch
- Create a strong relationship with drivers to make them feel comfortable on the platform
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about going out and, Brussels parties and its coolest places-to-be have no secrets for you ?
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- A charmer, you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
- In love with startups environment!
- Speaking French and English is required, Flemish is an asset.
- And if you love Good Morning England / The Boat that Rocked, we might like you even more!
- A good working atmosphere ♥️
- The occasion to visit our Paris offices
- Seminar abroad :D
- Heetch credits to get free rides
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Mémoire ou TFE, comment réaliser une enquête quantitative par questionnaire?
Comme on sait que tous les étudiants passeront par la case « enquête » au cours de leurs études, cet article est là pour t’aider à la réaliser. Commençons tout d’abord par te rappeler ce qu’est une...