Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship opportunity Sales & Investor Relations at LITA.co
Description de l'entreprise
LITA.co’s vision is to give everyone the chance to invest in a social enterprise and thereby contribute to the development of a fairer and more socially-oriented economy. To succeed in this mission, LITA.co has developed an impact investment platform that allows individuals to give a sense of purpose to their savings by investing (as of 100 €) in enterprises with a measurable social, societal and/or environmental impact. The crowdfunding is mostly complemented by investments from professional investors. Over the last 5 years, LITA.co has expanded from France to Belgium and Italy.
Description de la fonction
We are currently in the process of expanding in Belgium and are looking for a dynamic and passionate person to join our team of five people in Brussels (Arts-Loi) and 30 people internationally. The position consists out of the following main responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of investors on the platform
- Guide investors through their registration and investment on the platform
- Manage customer service channels (phone, online chat and email)
- Sales of investment opportunities to prospects subscribed to the platform
- Support the investor relations manager in defining a Go To Market strategy and create qualified target account lists
- Help to organize events to promote LITA.co and the projects that are fundraising on the platform to investors
We’re looking for someone (F/M) who
- Has relevant experience in sales and customer relations
- Is not afraid to pick up to the phone and talk to people
- Is fluent in French, both written and oral, with a good understanding of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Is a team player who can also work autonomously
- Has experience in, or is curious about, corporate financing, impact investing and social start-ups
Send your CV and cover letter in English
- Full-time, remunerated with starting date between January 20th and February 10th 2020, for 5-6 months
- Challenging working experience in fast-pace international scale-up
- Hands-on experience in the social entrepreneurship scene;
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: moyen