Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship Procurement Supply Chain
Description de l'entreprise
Zet je in beweging! Een stage bij de Nike European Logistics Campus is precies wat je zoekt. Vanuit onze distributiecentra in Laakdal, Ham en Herentals zorg je samen met het hele team dat de Nike-producten elke dag bij onze klanten en atleten in Europa geleverd worden. En daar stopt het niet. We zoeken constant hoe onze processen sneller, simpeler en efficiënter kunnen. We spelen in op de steeds veranderende behoeften van de consument en de markt. Dat is onze passie.
Description de la fonction
Internship starting between December 2018 and February 2019:
4-12 months assignment, at least 4 days a week
Our Procurement team helps Nike win by leveraging our suppliers and our scale. We partner with our stakeholders to drive value. We challenge the status quo and bring innovative thinking. We use facts to create leverage. We are motivated by results, not by process. And we act as one team across the globe. We live this mission via excellence in analytics, strategy development, stakeholder relationships, strategy execution, negotiating, contracting, and supplier management. Our work spans the entire company, giving our team a unique Nike, Inc. viewpoint. As an intern with Supply Chain Procurement at the European Logistics Center in Laakdal - Belgium, you will become part of our European Procurement Team, with the opportunity to drive and support strategic initiatives.
We are looking for impact-driven Procurement Interns who will join the Global Procurement team. You will join our Procurement Internship program with exposure to all elements of our Supply Chain Procurement organization – mainly European transportation, 3rd Party Logistics/Warehousing, Services, Technology and Facilities focused categories. You will partner with directors and sourcing managers to drive impact in these areas. The internship will be based in Laakdal, Belgium, but you will have the opportunity to join our team at Hilversum in the Netherlands for a few days every month.
WHAT DOES YOUR TRAINING SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
- Prepare and distribute timely and insightful analysis to support Procurement Strategies development and implementation
- Provide support to Sourcing managers in recommendations on specific functional strategies
- Lead Sourcing projects including Market analysis, Negotiations, Tendering and Contracting process as well as Supplier Relationship Management
- Actively interpret and review sourcing results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses. Continually seeks ways to improve processes
- Advise on financial implications of business decisions. Identifies and/or develops relevant management reporting and analytical tools.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you, your talent will never cease to grow.
WHAT IS YOUR TRACK RECORD?
- You are currently following a master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- Advanced level Excel / PowerPoint and fluent English language skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Ability to comb through large amounts of data, analyze, draw conclusions, and present a coherent viewpoint
- Project management abilities - Ability to deliver results against tight and complex timelines
- Self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas and within a virtual work environment
- Creative problem solver & want to get their “hands dirty”
- Team player attitude; solid positive energy; stress resistance and confidence
- Energetic communication skills in English - able to influence at a variety of levels and across functions in a complex organization
- Promote positive change through innovation and creativity
- Previous experience or coursework focused on procurement, operations, supply chain, or finance is a plus
- Track-record of demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit in a fast-paced environment
- General financial skills/knowledge
- EU Citizenship
RUN FOR GOLD
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
THE SWOOSH GAMEPLAN
First selection through CV and cover letter. Tell us why you want to be our new intern! You can apply at jobs.nike.com/belgium.
We would like to meet you! At this stage you will take a computer test, solve a business case and have a face to face conversation with a colleague of the team.
Decision and communication.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...