Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship Quality Engineer
Description de l'entreprise
We are part of you.
For almost 50 years, we have built a reputation as a leading European supplier of innovative and often complex plastic automotive components.
We have become established as a premium supplier to the automotive industry by applying our technical know-how to manufacture complex, high-quality automotive components to the highest technical standards.
Through our commitment to quality, ongoing innovation and technical capabilities, and because of our people and the environment in which we operate, we expect to exceed our customer needs.
By providing parts that are integral to your business— we are part of you.
- People: Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Delivering quality products to our customers that anticipate and satisfy their customers’ needs.
- Partners: Creating partnerships with customers and suppliers, so that together we generate mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Being a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
Description de la fonction
Rights and competences:
Customer and quality systems representative within project teams
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Owner of serial Control plan
Leads PFMEA team during serial phase
Manages MSA in serial phase
Methodically responsible for implementation and use of SPC in given serial projects
Executes PPAP to customer
Processes the claims and 8Ds
Technical skills (incl. PC, software and machine and device knowledge):
Knowledge of 8D, PFMEA, Control Plan, Flowchart, SPC, audit VDA6, PPAP, APQP , MSA
General product and process understanding
MS Office Software
Working knowledge of a ERP system
Capability to learn new software
Knowledge of CMM measures/technics is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and facilitate problem solving team events
- Ability to negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to moderate meetings and reviews
- Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Able to lead and facilitate cross functional teams
- Analytical skills (problem solving, prioritizing, data analysis)
- Motivated with a high level of initiative
An internship where you will meet people and machines, where you will need strict procedures and instinctive feeling.
Everyday will be not quite as you have planned :)
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: moyen
- Français: moyen