Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Internship Transportation & Customs
Description de l'entreprise
Zet je in beweging! Een stage bij de Nike European Logistics Campus is precies wat je zoekt. Vanuit onze distributiecentra in Laakdal, Ham en Herentals zorg je samen met het hele team dat de Nike-producten elke dag bij onze klanten en atleten in Europa geleverd worden. En daar stopt het niet. We zoeken constant hoe onze processen sneller, simpeler en efficiënter kunnen. We spelen in op de steeds veranderende behoeften van de consument en de markt. Dat is onze passie.
Description de la fonction
Internships for 3 students starting between December 2018 and February 2019:
Minimum 4 months, with attendance at least 4 days a week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. Nike-products from all over the world come together at the European Logistics Campus. Here these products are being sorted for delivery to customers in the EMEA region. Responsible for the optimal flow of these incoming and outgoing products the Transportation & customs team is an important factor in providing the best customer experience. Keeping in mind the current legislation the team strives to continuously analyze and improve the processes.
WHAT DOES YOUR TRAINING SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
- Develop your logistics talent in a changing environment full of fun new opportunities through contributing to the team’s daily activities or working on new projects.
- You will get to know the operational activities that are necessary to achieve the agreed KPI’S.
- Sustainability is at the top of our list. By learning to understand, analyze and document the transport- and customs-processes you contribute to making innovation possibilities visible.
- Visibility is key. You get the opportunity to present the results from your analysis.
- The ball is in your court! It's a unique opportunity to build your network.
- To guarantee the best customer experience specialists, analysts and managers work closely together in the Transportation & Customs Team.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you further, meaning that your talent will never cease to grow.
WHAT IS YOUR TRACK RECORD?
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for processes and enjoy making suggestions for improvement.
- You are a multitasker who is able to set the right priorities within your responsibilities.
- Managing and analysing detailed information as well as maintaining an overview is not a problem for you.
- You work in a pro-active manner and truly take ownership over your assigned projects.
- Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you.
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- The Office package holds no secrets for you.
RUN FOR GOLD
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
THE SWOOSH GAMEPLAN
We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
We'd love to meet you! In this round, you'll first have a phone interview, than perform online tests. In a next round you'll perform an assessment and in a final stage you'll have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
Decision and communication.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé