You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Motion Picture Association
Internship - Web development
Description de l'entreprise
The Motion Picture Association (MPA) is a trade association representing the six major American film studios (i.e. Paramount Pictures Corporation, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Universal City Studios LLC, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures). Its content protection department is charged with protecting the film, video and television products of its members against illegal duplication, distribution and sale.
Description de la fonction
The MPA’s Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters, based in Brussels, is currently looking for a student or intern “Internet Investigator”. This operational role is primarily technical, analytical and investigative, and contributes to our global content protection program.
- Developing scripts for intelligence gathering and enforcement purposes
- Designing and developing applications
- Analysis, investigation, and reporting on websites and applications involved in copyright infringement
You have knowledge of:
- Relational databases (SQL)
- Scripting (Python)
- Computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
You also have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Familiarity with file-sharing technologies, including streaming video and peer-to-peer
- The ability to communicate well in English, both in writing and orally
- Creative problem solving skills
- The highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidential information
- The ability to deliver professional results on short deadlines and amidst shifting priorities while remaining poised
This vacancy is available to people who:
- Want to do a voluntary internship of at least 3 months. In this case, the position is paid.
- Need to do an internship as the mandatory part of their studies. In this case, the position is not paid.
- Have citizenship status in a country in the Schengen area or the EU, or have a valid work permit to work in Belgium.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon