Pour tout travail que tu es amené(e) à faire, la recherche d’informations est l’étape la plus importante. C’est celle qui prend le plus de temps et d’organisation, c’est aussi la plus exigeante. En...
Commission Internationale de Juristes
INTERNSHIPS, Development and Donor Relations (DOT)
Description de l'entreprise
Composed of 60 eminent judges and lawyers from all regions of the world, the International Commission of Jurists promotes and protects human rights through the Rule of Law, by using its unique legal expertise to develop and strengthen national and international justice systems. Established in 1952 and active on the five continents, the ICJ aims to ensure the progressive development and effective implementation of international human rights and international humanitarian law; secure the realization of civil, cultural, economic, political and social rights; safeguard the separation of powers; and guarantee the independence of the judiciary and legal profession.
Description de la fonction
The ICJ is currently seeking two interns to work 6 months full-time during the period August 2015 – January 2016 with the Development and Donor Relations Team. The candidate will be based in the ICJ’s Europe Office in Brussels
Tasks for the internship will include to:
• Assist in the identification and diversification of donors and contribute to the development of donor mappings, concentrating on the European market;
• Undertake online research for open calls for proposals, in particular of the European Commission;
• Provide support to draft material required for fundraising and donor relations’ purposes;
• Assist with the immediate objective of funding of the ICJ Operational Plan;
• Provide logistical support for fundraising missions;
• Interact regularly with programme staff and regional offices;
• Other tasks to be discussed, in support to the activities of the team.
• For the internship position in Brussels: European citizen or EU work permit;
• High motivation and demonstrated interest in human rights;
• A degree in international relations, communications, public relations, development studies or equivalent;
• Fluency in English; working knowledge of French or any other European language would be a strong asset;
• Excellent research and drafting skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above described qualifications, please send your CV with a short cover letter specifying if you would like to be based in Brussels or Geneva by 24 July 2015.
At present the ICJ does not offer financial remuneration to interns. Interns are responsible for personal expenses and costs incurred in undertaking an internship with the ICJ. On a discretionary basis the ICJ may offer a lunch allowance.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment choisir des sources fiables pour ton mémoire ou ton TFE
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
2016-01-04=job.status_textEuropean Magazine Media Association Stage1050 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein