En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
IT Business Analyst intern | Brussels, Belgium
Description de l'entreprise
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015, already being the no. 1 comparison platform in banking. Every year, we are helping over 1.5 million Belgians – and growing – save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. Being part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from amongst others, Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a hackerman Business Analyst intern with both a technical background and business acumen, who is comfortable with scripting and automating tasks to accelerate product innovation and development. The intern will work closely with our Managing Director, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Run market research, data analysis and financial reporting
- Understand how to collect, transform and reorganize data using scripts
- Create different tools to improve and automate the processes
- Code web widgets such as loan simulators
- Identify, prepare and execute A/B tests on website UI/UX improvements
- Use web analytics to understand customer behaviors and generate insights
- Support product manager in identifying and prototyping product features and enhancements
Requirements and skill set
- Proficient in tech
- Analytical and investigation skills, with business acumen
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and to approach tasks with a problem-solving mindset
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Be finalising a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Polytechnic or any other similar degree
- Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
- Fluent in either English, French or Dutch
- Join a fantastic team: work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work and learn with a team with a proven track-record of building successful Internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international working environment.
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within TopCompare.be or the group.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Facilite tes déplacements dans Bruxelles en sachant quel moyen de transport privilégier
Les réveils sont parfois difficiles quand on est étudiant. À cela s’ajoute le stress d’arriver en retard à ton stage et l’angoisse de devoir courir après son tram ou de constater que son arrêt de b...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon