You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Junior Product Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Whirlpool Corporation is the world’s leading global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $19 billion in 2013, 69,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, Bauknecht and other major brand names. We earn the trust of consumers in nearly every country by focusing on what matters most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Whirlpool Corporation has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, and Fast Company’s Top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
Description de la fonction
The intern will join the Marketing Department and will be assigned to support the Marketing teams in delivering key elements of GO TO MARKET activities : product infos documentation and edition, plus working with Trademarketing teams on creating/delivering supports on product infos for TPs. In parallel, there will be a project to coordinate on the marketing infos availability for stakeholders leveraging Google Site tools that will involve the whole marketing team, in order ensure the balance between operative content and project.
- Product infos supports : PIPO tool alimentation, product sheet creation,
- Support Trademarketing activities on product innovations infos deployment
- Edition: collaborate and support the Brand manager in the edition process for product featuring part, pictures parts (catalogues)
- “Lean Communication” project : create the hub for all key needed infos to support Marketing content for all stakeholders
- Business School on going cursus or graduated.
- skills in informatic Office packages (ppt, excel, windows)
- proactive , autonomy and teamwork
- A WELL-DEFINED PROJECT in term of timing and deliverables for students and graduates
- Project lasts maximum 6 months
- Each intern has a supervisor/tutor who guides him/her and evaluates his/her performance
- Highly qualified interns can be considered for the Fast Track Management Program
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé