Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Learning Mobility and Business Development Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency that manages learning mobility projects in Malta and Brussels with European, national and regional programmes such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility, PON and more.
Acting as a receiving organisation since 2004, Paragon Europe has a consistent track record of securing the best work placements and training for students and staff in Malta or Brussels.
For more information please see our website: https://www.paragoneurope.eu/
Description de la fonction
The intern will assist the Learning Mobility Department on the following:
- effective communication of Paragon Europe to prospective project partners – audience development, negotiation, upselling;
- contact with partners in Brussels and across Europe via email, phone, meetings;
- administrative support (drafting of quotations etc.);
- attending events related to international mobility projects;
- research on international mobility programmes such as Erasmus+, PON/POR, Youth Guarantee etc.;
- gathering, compiling, and sorting of data to determine target markets;
- internal and external communication on behalf of the office;
- translations of files, articles, documents;
Job Type: Unpaid internship addressed to students with a university agreement
Desired start date: late August / early September 2018
Languages required: Minimum B2 spoken and written English (knowledge of other official EU languages is an asset)
You should have a permit to study and reside in Belgium. Your university will be required to provide confirmation and insurance for the position by signing a Learning Agreement.
To apply, please send a single PDF file with CV and cover letter in English with the subject “Learning Mobility and Marketing Internship”. The deadline for applications is 6 Auhust 2018.
The ideal candidate will have:
- academic background in one of the following courses or related areas: Marketing, Communications, International Business/Relations, EU Affairs;
- confident communication skills with team members, partners and customers
- strong analytical and management skills;
- eagerness to work with a multinational/lingual team;
- self-motivated attitude with good time management/organisational skills;
- working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
What we can give back:
- An exciting opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and multilingual team from diverse backgrounds
- Improved skills in marketing, sales and audience development within an international business
- Opportunities for career development
- Deepended knowledge of EU projects, particularly Learning Mobility projects such as Erasmus+, Staff Mobility and PON/POR
- Free coffee and snacks throughout the working day
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé