En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
ADN Communication SA
Management Assistant - Events Trainee (m/f)
Description de l'entreprise
ADN Communication is a one stop shop for marketing, communication & event needs. Our team has years of experience in those three fields. They can start with a crumb idea and make into a phenomenal experience.
Since 2013 ADN has been helping our clients developing their brands and marketing strategy through their communication, marketing and event departments.
Our employees bring a wealth of knowledge and experience that is unmatched in the marketing and event industry. The team diverse knowledge includes experience in Strategy, branding, advertising, medial, print & digital. We have a proven track record for innovation and creativity, while launching projects and events on time and on budget
Description de la fonction
- Take care of the organisation of the events - before, during and after;
- Manage relations with internal clients, internal and external providers, and with the team (Business Developpement, CRM, communication);
- Prepare (writing, translation, proof read) and send (use of dedicated IT tools) event invitations and other communications;
- Provide administrative support to the Partners;
- Assist the team in developing new tools to improve the internal processes.
- You are currently in your final year of a Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Management Assistant / Tourism / Marketing / Communication / Events;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You combine excellent analytic and organisational skills with high curiosity, strong creativity and attention to detail;
- You are meticulous and pay attention to detail;
- You are resistant to stress and able to work autonomously;
- You have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in English and French (both spoken and written).
You will work in a dynamic environment and you will assist the Agency in the overall implementation of ADN's Marketing, Communication & Events Strategy
Traineeship to start as from 1st June
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé