You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Marketing Content Creator
Description de l'entreprise
LIFEPOWR was founded with the purpose to make energy accessible, to simplify your life and to bring you freedom.
While recording audio and visuals on outdoor locations for ‘Pure Sessions’, our founder Dries needed a decent, silent energy source to power a laptop, microphones, mixer and video equipment. No such thing was available at the time so he decided to design it himself, having the right background and knowledge at hand.
The LIFEPOWR A2 portable outlet received international awareness since its successful crowdfunding campaign and now, building on that success, we have taken our LIFEPOWR A3 further by making sure that our technology remains sustainable for the future. Our pioneering portable power battery pack now comes with a new technology called Power Delivery (PD), a standard for better and faster universal charging of all your USB-C powered devices. Ultimate simplicity, finally.
We merge sleek and qualitative design into technologically advanced products, that will make our lives more easy, fun and comfortable.
We are based in Antwerp, Belgium and together with our international partners, we seek to reach our customers worldwide.
We want to power your life.
Description de la fonction
As a Marketing Content Creator, you’ll manage the copy and visual assets of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for various marketing activities such as defining relevant audiences and topics, contributing to marketing strategies, writing newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, press-releases, monitoring social media platforms and more.
MUST HAVE (WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE)
- You are studying in the field of marketing/ communication/ journalism/ advertising or other relevant studies
- You’re passionate to work in a young startup team
- You’re excited to implement your education in the working field and are driven to keep learning and improving your skill set. We’d love you to learn from us, and we’d love to learn from you.
- You have a good portion of copy-writing skills, creativity, flexibility, influencing skills and business awareness
- You’re aware of principles of influence in marketing
- You possess the ability to use initiative and work on your own and under pressure.
- You speak and write English on a professional level.
- You have a good sense of humour.
(We’ll love you even more when)
- You speak and write in different languages fluently.
- You have some experience with marketing campaigns that you can show us.
- You are interested in tech/energy gadgets and power electronics.
- You know your way with Photoshop, InDesign and Excel.
- Digital and social media feels like your backyard
- You bring pizza for lunch ;)
- The new-found interest in the future and market of consumer energy products.
- Various, creative marketing campaigns you’ve come up with and executed.
- What it’s like to work in a young team for a Belgian startup company.
- Your awesome office (view) and amazing colleagues.
- Hands-on experience.
- Being part of a young team with talented teammates.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.
- Friendly ping-pong, foosball, darts or pool matches with the rest of the team.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé