En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Marketing Content Creator
Description de l'entreprise
LIFEPOWR was founded with the purpose to make energy accessible and to bring you freedom.
While recording audio and visuals on outdoor locations for ‘Pure Sessions’, our founder Dries needed a decent, silent energy source to power a laptop, microphones, mixer and video equipment. No such thing was available at the time so he decided to design it himself, having the right background and knowledge at hand.
The LIFEPOWR A2 portable outlet received international awareness since its successful crowdfunding campaign and now, building on that success, we have taken our LIFEPOWR A3 further by making sure that our technology remains sustainable for the future. Our pioneering portable power battery pack now comes with a new technology called Power Delivery (PD), a standard for better and faster universal charging of all your USB-C powered devices. Ultimate simplicity, finally.
Following our vision, we are now building the next generation in modular energy storage systems, IO, in a quest to deliver a renewable, easy and cost-effective power solution. Step by step replacing diesel generators and capable of running residential and commercial off-grid and on-grid energy systems.
We are based in Antwerp, Belgium and together with our international partners, we seek to deliver our solutions worldwide.
We want to power your life.
Description de la fonction
As a Marketing Content Creator, you’ll manage the copy and visual assets of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for various marketing activities such as defining relevant audiences and topics, contributing to marketing strategies, writing newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, monitoring social media platforms and more.
- You are studying in the field of marketing/ communication/ journalism/ advertising or other relevant studies
- You’re passionate to work in a young startup team
- You’re excited to implement your education in the working field and are driven to keep learning and improving your skill set. We’d love you to learn from us, and we’d love to learn from you.
- You have a good portion of copy-writing skills, creativity, flexibility, influencing skills and business awareness
- You’re aware of principles of influence in marketing
- You possess the ability to use initiative and work on your own and under pressure.
- You speak and write English on a professional level.
- You have a good sense of humour.
Nice to have
- You speak and write even more languages fluently.
- You have some experience with marketing campaigns that you can show us.
- You are interested in tech/energy gadgets and power electronics.
- You know your way with Photoshop, InDesign and Excel.
- Digital and social media feels like your backyard
- You bring pizza for lunch.
- Your (new-found) interest in the future and market of consumer energy products.
- Various, creative marketing campaigns you’ve come up with and executed.
- What it’s like to work in a young team for a Belgian startup company.
- Your awesome office (view) and amazing colleagues.
- Hands-on experience at a growing startup.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.
- An office with a view in the trendy south of Antwerp.
- Occasional Pizza Fridays!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textLIFEPOWR Stage2000 AntwerpenCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
=job.status_textLIFEPOWR Stage2000 AntwerpenCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé