En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Marketing Content Creator
Description de l'entreprise
We are LIFEPOWR – a young team of creatives, designers and engineers dedicated to advancing the Energy Transition with affordable and clean energy.
We’re building the next generation of Modular Energy Storage Solutions called LIFEPOWR IO. Essentially, we’re creating a M.E.S.S. that optimizes energy storage through renewable, user-friendly, and cost-effective power for both residential and commercial energy solutions, on and off the grid.
Description de la fonction
As a Marketing Content Creator, you’ll help manage the copy and visual assets of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for various marketing activities such as defining relevant audiences and topics, contributing to marketing strategies, writing up newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, monitoring social media platforms and more.
- You are studying in the field of marketing/ communication/ journalism/ advertising or other relevant studies
- You’re excited to implement your education in the working field and are driven to keep learning and improving your skill set. We’d love you to learn from us, and we’d love to learn from you
- You have a good portion of copy-writing skills, creativity, flexibility, influencing skills and business awareness
- You’re aware of principles of influence in marketing
- You possess the ability to use initiative and work on your own and under pressure
- You speak and write English AND Dutch, French OR German on a professional level
- You have a good sense of humor.
Nice to have
- You have some experience with marketing campaigns that you can show us
- You are interested in tech/energy gadgets and power electronics
- You know your way with Photoshop, InDesign and Excel
- Digital and social media feels like your backyard
- You bring pizza for lunch
Flexible working hours – we’re not fans of the typical 9 to 5, you’ll be able to decide your own schedule.
An office in the heart of Antwerp’s Hipster Paradise AKA Antwerp Zuid (just a stone’s throw away from the Palace of Justice)
Actual hands-on experience in a dynamic and growing startup – no coffee runs, no making copies.
A young, international and kind of weird (but in a good way) team
(Occasional) beer and pizza Fridays
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé