Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Marketing Executive Belgium
Description de l'entreprise
Shopmium is an app that’s free, enabling you to access exclusive offers on everyday brands found in the supermarket. As a user, you simply buy the featured product from your nearest store, take a picture of your receipt and get up to 100% cashback paid directly into your PayPal or bank account!
Offers in the app change weekly as we work with over 500 of the biggest supermarket product manufacturers, who are featuring different products and providing Shopmium users with an exclusive offer to buy that product.
More than 3 million people in the UK and France are already experiencing Shopmium. When will you try it? ?
In 2015, Shopmium joined Quotient Technology Inc. a US based organisation that owns Coupons.com.
Description de la fonction
You’ll be a key member in both the Marketing team and Client Success Management team of Belgium, a recent developing country, based in our office in Paris. We can ensure you that your missions will be very diverse!
1) User happiness & Community management
Thanks to you, our users will be happy! You’ll take responsibility for our customer service, ensuring that questions our users have are answered positively via email and other social media channels. You work on setting, maintain & improving user satisfaction benchmarks. You will engage with users on social media channels. In addition, you will work towards engaging and working with our strong community of users online and offline.
2) Client Success management
You’ll set up the campaigns on the app, monitor and optimise the ongoing campaigns and give and in-depth analysis of the campaign performances on the end of each campaign.
• You’ll define and implement a weekly marketing plan in line with the business goals & needs (e.g. run daily and weekly outbound communication campaigns to users, through push and email newsletters). You’ll also devise and setup new CRM initiatives that can improve user retention & activation.
• You’ll manage Shopmium’s social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc…) daily. You’ll review and continually shape our communication strategy across these platforms, to implement a plan that continues to grow our community size and reach. Advanced copywriting skills and knowledge of marketing tactics related to these platforms is essential.
Our future team member would ideally have the following:
• Fluent in Dutch & French
• A bachelor / master degree
• An analytical mind
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Be creative but rigorous
• Full of team spirit, a real team player
• Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• User of the Shopmium app is a plus ;)
- A unique experience of working in an innovating start-up
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Meal vouchers
- Reimbursement of public transport (50%)
- Regular team events
- Our clients often send us samples of the products on offer on the app ;)
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: avancé