En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Description de l'entreprise
Biolectric is a young tech scale-up that produces green energy in a dozen international countries. With our cutting-edge technology, we are shaping the future of the Agro and Waste sector.
We are specialized in developing and producing small-scale anaerobic digesters. These convert organic waste into green energy. This energy can be used both locally in the form of electricity and heat or put back on the grid. With each installation sold, we are taking the CO-2 equivalent of 100-400 cars out of circulation.
Our headquarters are located in Temse, situated in between Antwerp, Ghent & Mechelen and accessible with the public transport.
In 2019, we received funding from Ackermans & Van Haaren (AVH) to continue our growth trajectory of 50% year-over-year.
Description de la fonction
As a Marketing intern and in close cooperation with our commercial director, you will:
- Think through our messaging across our 7 core markets
- Jointly design a roadmap to land this message across current and future customers
- Create content (written, video, ...) to 'spread the word' omnichannel (social media, corporate website, fairs, etc.)
- Organize / prepare fairs across 7 markets
- Interest in sustainability & green energy
- Creative, innovative & enthusiastic
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree (ongoing) with outstanding academic record
- Strong interest in Digital (Youtube, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English + one official language of one of Biolectric’s core countries (French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish our Polish)
- Ability to commit at least 25 days in the course of the coming 9 months
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented approach
We offer a project-based internship in a young and dynamic tech scale-up, where you’ll become a full-fledged team member. We are really looking forward to get your help to nurture our growth. At the same time, you’ll get coaching and support from an experienced coach.
Transport & food-related expenses can be covered. Following a successful internship, there is a possibility to through within Biolectric.
We’re flexible to tailor the duration of the internship to your needs, both part-time and full-time, with a minimum of 25 days in total.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé