Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Marketing Ninja - Summer Intern
Description de l'entreprise
IPM Group is a major Belgian media and internet services company active in news, entertainment, advertising, gaming and Innovation. The group holds major brands as La Libre Belgique, lalibre.be, La DH-Les Sports, dh.be, DH Radio, Paris Match Belgique, parismatch.be, cinebel.be, Logic-Immo.be, betFIRST, Zeturf.be.
From a business more than a century, committed to deliver quality to its readers and advertisers, IPM Group has become a company at the forefront of digital technologies.
The company vision is to develop an internet top tier position with strong media and services brands and to be an outstanding advertising partner. IPM is fully committed to help large, medium and small businesses to succeed within their projects by partnering with them in their marketing and advertising strategies.
The company provides agency services through its own media, data targeting solutions, marketing automated studies and through external products such as Google and Facebook. IPM is also fully committed to develop the advertising business of the internet publishers for which it monetises their websites. The Group is always looking for innovative and motivated talents in technology, project management, business development, web and mobile programming, big data, marketing, sales and web entrepreneurship.
Description de la fonction
Are you ready for a new challenge ? IPM Innovation is the new department of IPM Group. The objective of IPM Innovation is to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of the group by creating new ventures to generate new sources of revenue.
In order to achieve our objective we create new tech and digital businesses either from scratch, by entering the equity of startups or by partnering up with existing companies. Our guiding principle is to leverage IPM Group's current assets such as its develpoment team, its media power, its content production in all the projects we undertake.
To help us with the growth of our many projects, we are currently looking for a marketing ninja that may help us in our day to day tasks.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- Between 1 July 2017 and 31 September 2017
- Set up a full SEO and SEA strategy for a large travelling e-commerce platform ;
- Manage our Facebook and Google ads campaign budgets for our many website along with our operation team ;
- Create a content marketing strategy (blog) with the help of our journalists ;
- Help us optimize the UX of our platforms along with our designers ;
- Help us manage the IT developments of our new projects with an external team ;
- Assisting the team in day to day tasks (we promise we won't ask you to make coffee !).
- A university or "Haute-Ecole" bachelor degree in communication or PR preferred.
- Native in French and good command of the English language.
- A "can do" attitude, ability to adapt to a new environment quickly.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience is a plus but not required, we are looking for someone curious and truly passionate about the digital and tech industry.
What we offer you?
- A truly interesting and hands-on experience
- A Google Ads certification
- A good compensation for lunch and transportation
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textFilms de la Récré Stage1050 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2015-02-01=job.status_textAvocap Europe Stage1040 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: bon