En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Description de l'entreprise
DocShifter is a young Belgian software company based in Ghent.
At DocShifter, we believe that relevant digital content should never become obsolete. Electronic information needs to be kept in a readable and searchable format, for generations to come. In our fast-paced digital world, standards appear and disappear. Transforming all this digital content, in whatever shape or form is our goal. To ensure your information continues to provide value.
DocShifter is a modular transformation platform that converts any digital document or data source to any other file format. This includes but is not limited to: images, videos, pdfs and any other data that may need transforming.
Today, we target the Life Sciences industry (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Bio Sciences) mainly, and are expanding into other industries such as Banking and Insurance and the public sector.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing trainee to help us grow internationally and to help us create the Digital (R)evolution.
Are you ambitious enough and aiming for the top? Eager to join our heroic team in Ghent? Apply now for our internship!
Description de la fonction
What do you want to do during your internship?
- Help develop, implement and execute a growth strategy across multiple channels and initiatives.
- Create, follow and optimize the SEA and SEO approaches. Plan and create new targeted lead nurturing campaigns.
- Analyze our competitors, work across all teams to understand our offering and to plan, create and implement the generation of these campaigns.
- Optimizing the website and help adding new content.
- Create and monitor KPI & campaign reports and provide recommendations on future optimizations.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an enthusiastic marketing student with an interest in digital marketing or growth hacking.
- You have skills or want to get better in one of the following areas: inbound marketing, B2B content creation & marketing, B2B newsletter, paid acquisition, mail campaigns & marketing automation.
- You are proactive, passionate, full of new ideas and eager to learn.
- You are hands-on, focused on results and you know how to prioritize tasks.
- You have strong communication skills. English is a must.
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Min. available for 3 months – as of September 2019 or January 2020.
Notice that this internship at DocShifter is unpaid. There must be a traineeship agreement between the three parties school, DocShifter and you.
A very international workspace, where you can learn about different cultures
- A job with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
- Freedom and support.
- Training and experience with different tools, company sphere and CRM systems.
- A dynamic workspace with different activities (Daily lunches, Freaky Friday, Lunch&Learn, Tasty Thursday and many more) and a chance to improve yourself in table football.
- Good references for your future career and a chance to build a network
- A brand new office !
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé