En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Description de l'entreprise
Who are we?
APROPLAN is a young fast growing B2B SAAS scale-up from Belgium, that has the ambition to completely disturb the construction sector starting from the construction site. An easy-to-use, straightforward interface combined with plenty of integrations and reasonable pricing makes APROPLAN an excellent solution.
What do we do for whom?
For construction managers, architect and engineers who are looking to replace pen and paper in the construction process by digitilazing their plans, punchlists, fieldnotes, inspection reports, APROPLAN’s simple to use collaborative software centralize everything in the cloud and saving them hours of admin work each day.
Description de la fonction
Our marketing team is all the time really busy with lots of interesting and different projects.
→ It’s why we are actively looking for marketing interns with strong organisational skills and analytical mindset.
The person will help, with the marketing manager, to deliver our marketing projects on time and budget within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative, self-starter, with strong communication skills. If others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker, with an interest in marketing, this is the role for YOU!
The life of a marketing intern at APROPLAN:
- Work closely with management to review and improve marketing strategy.
- Based on data analysis, with the marketing manager define marketing campaigns, formulate strategic steps to propose conclusion and recommendation.
- Understand the market, industry and competitors to assist the business in developing and evolving approach that meet the changing needs of the businesses.
- Build executive level PowerPoint presentations using key business metrics to share data with company’s business leadership to build impactful and relevant business strategies.
- Secure a strong conversion funnel prior to invest on the top of the funnel.
- Keep up on emerging technologies and trends so it can help you thrive in your goals to deliver the best possible products.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong interest in marketing.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and/or French and/or Dutch and/or German
We would like you to have those other skills
- Experience with marketing/analytics tools (such as Google analytics, Hubspot).
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Convinced team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a +.
- Willing to learn.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- To work with the latest technologies (AngularJS, TypeScript, Material Design, Karma, Selenium).
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textAccess Lex Stage1040 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textTribu News Stage1150 WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRECe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textBsit Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textCommuty / C-cube SA Stage1348 Louvain-la-NeuveCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel