En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Description de l'entreprise
RPP is a public affairs consultancy focused on policy creation and development. Established in 2002 as Rohde Public Policy, RPP aims to deliver new conceptual services in public policy and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-established independent policy service providers. The topical focus and expertise of RPP has been in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues. Over the past years, we extended our services to areas such as transport and aviation, food and agriculture, environment, employment and internal market policy. RPP is today represented in Berlin, Brussels, London, Paris, Hamburg, Rome and Vienna.
Description de la fonction
- Ensure smooth running of the office;
- Manage office services and contracts, including ordering of office supplies, cleaning services, insurance providers, IT, maintenance of office equipment and managing subscriptions;
- Responsible for filling and archive management;
- Responsible for updating databases and mailing lists.
Be actively involved in planning and organisation of the organization’s working level and statutory meetings and public events.
- Provide administrative support to a small team;
- Handle general requests, correspondence, phone calls and emails;
- Welcome and provide general support to visitors and prepare the meeting room.
- A level is a prerequisite, higher degrees are an advantage.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and French, other European languages are an asset;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail, common sense, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Diplomatic and communication skills, ability to converse at all levels of communication;
- Willing to be part of a small, dynamic and international team and willing to assist others when needed;
- Motivation, easily adapting to new environments, flexible personality and fast learning;
- Proficient in handling of Word, Excel.
Remuneration to be discussed
Part time Internship contract (CIP, can become a permanent contract
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textCambre Associates Stage1050 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2017-04-01=job.status_textFinance&Planning International Group Stage1040 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
2016-08-22=job.status_textEnza Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: avancé