Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
People (HR) internship
Description de l'entreprise
Biolectric is a young tech scale-up that produces green energy in a dozen international countries. With our cutting-edge technology, we are shaping the future of the Agro and Waste sector.
We are specialized in developing and producing small-scale anaerobic digesters. These convert organic waste into green energy. This energy can be used both locally in the form of electricity and heat or put back on the grid. With each digester sold, we are taking the CO-2 equivalent of 110 cars out of circulation.
Our headquarters are located in Temse are accessible with public transport and ideally positioned for graduate students from Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent & Mechelen.
In 2019, we received funding from Ackermans & Van Haaren to continue our growth trajectory of 50% year-over-year.
Description de la fonction
As a HR intern, you will be implementing end-to-end recruitment strategies to identify and attract the best talent available to support Biolectric's rapid growth across our 7 core markets. With daily support of our management team, we're looking forward for your help to:
- Improve our employer brand(ing)
- Manage job postings & applications across different channels and countries
- Assess current cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Decide which campus events to join
- Interest in sustainability & green energy
- Emphatic & enthusiastic
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (ongoing) with outstanding academic record
- Internship is supervised by your college / university
- Strong interest in HR / People
- Fluent in Dutch
- Ability to commit at least 25 days in the course of the coming 9 months
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
We offer a project-based internship in a young and dynamic tech scale-up, where you’ll become a full-fledged team member as of Day 1. We are really looking forward to hear your ideas and get your help to nurture our growth. At the same time, you’ll be provided with coaching and support from an experienced coach.
Following a successful internship, there is a possibility to through within Biolectric.
We’re flexible to tailor the duration of the internship to your needs, both part-time and full-time, with a minimum of 25 days in total.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé