En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
PR & Communications Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
Zannier Hotels are pure, elegant and unique − nestled in exquisitely beautiful parts of the world. The welcome is personal and the accommodation sumptuous. And yet it’s the total experience − the unique impression imparted by the hotel’s combination of qualities and its ambiance in that particular locality − that makes your stay unforgettable.
Description de la fonction
- To assist in the production of regular newsletters and mailings to trade and consumers.
- To provide a range of content for different target audiences across multiple, including website, news articles, social media, copy, blogs…
- To collect information about the new projects from the Interior Design Team in order to brief the creation of professional renders.
- To organize the photo library and make sure the Dropbox platform shared with external providers is up to date.
- To exchange and maintain good relationships with key providers such as editors, graphic designers, web designers, photographers, PR agencies or printers.
- To assist in the production and adaptation of collateral and marketing tools development, both for the headquarters, the hotels open and the properties in development.
- To provide assistance in the administrative tasks with internal structures (requesting and sharing quotes, following up for payments).
- To assist in the creation of monthly e-business reports
- To regularly exchange with operations in order to collect news and content.
- To write and distribute clear, concise and effective press releases and media pitches.
- To expediently respond to appointed media requests asking for information and/or interviews within set and agreed deadlines.
- To manage and keep up to date the database of high-profile media, journalists and partners.
- To help in the logistic aspects of media trips, interviews or events organization.
- To compile press clippings, issue press books and help distribute internally regularly
- Excellent communication skills with perfect verbal and written skills - Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills to meet strict deadlines, show proactivity and to prioritise
- Ability to solve problems and remain focused
- Strong understanding of current and future media platforms and trends, both print and digital
- Ability to research, establish and maintain relationships with key partners (journalists/members/public officials…)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in PR, marketing or hospitality.
- Experience in content creation, press relations and/or marketing highly preferred.
- Ideally experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- Good understanding of the luxury hotel industry, its standards and requirements.
- Fluent in English and French. A third language is a plus.
- High computer literacy with perfect use of Windows environment and good working knowledge of InDesign.
- Perfectionist, detail-orientated and positive team player.
- Synthetic minded, highly organised and resourceful.
- 6 months internship (minimum)
- Flexible starting date - Full time position (38h/week), Monday to Friday
- Non-paid internship
- BUT a stimulating international working environment. A fast-moving human-size company, where you will be able to learn and grow, getting real assignments, high responsibilities and great flexibility
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: langue maternelle
- Néerlandais: notions de base