Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Amazonia Bio SPRL
Quality Internship at Amazonia Bio
Description de l'entreprise
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
As an international company, we have people from everywhere: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England and more countries...
We are not only colleagues, we are friends and we make sure that everyone is part of the Amazonia Bio family.
Description de la fonction
●Input of all incoming Quality requests coming from our clients and potential ones in our system; analyze and reply within the agreed timeframe
● Review of documents and elaboration of new ones (statements, declarations,
certificates, product data sheets, etc.)
● Prepare and send samples to customers
● Responsible for tracking and receiving new samples, create reports and inform Quality
● Assistance in the preparation of internal and external audits
● Analyze product samples for quality, durability and safety
● Repack samples when needed and keep track of company’s stock
● Evaluate the materials routinely used during production and make sure that the storage
conditions are met
● Communicate with management and other team members if any problem related to
quality arises and offer possible corrective actions
● Bachelor’s degree minimum or previous experience in Quality control or related field.
● Knowledge of the European system and legislation
● English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages
are advantages (German, Polish, Italian, etc.)
● Excellent analytical and computer skills
● Well-organized and flexible
● Systematic and detail-oriented
● Autonomous and proactive, but able to work within a team as well
● Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
● Very good communicator (able to deal with customers, assess their needs)
● Problem solving and decision-making
Requirements: Availability of minimum 1 month and you should be able to provide a formal internship convention.
Please note that this internship is not remunerated
Send your resume + motivation letter in English with the reference “QUALITY INTERN + Your Name” to our HR team: hr@amazoniabio. com and do not forget to mention your possible starting-ending dates.
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...