En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
REGULATORY AFFAIS INTERN - OBELIS SCHOOL OCTOBER 2019
Description de l'entreprise
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Description de la fonction
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Perform various administrative tasks associated with the Regulatory department at the highest level:
· Provide client services covering all Directives.
· Product classification and documentation review.
· Process EU applications (Notifications, registrations, GMDN, FSC)
· Respond to queries from EU authorities.
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Support regulatory and scientific research;
5. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
6. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
7. Participate in Obelis events;
Bachelor/Master degree preferably in European Law, International Law, Pharmacy, Quality Management Systems or similar.
Previous experience in EU or National Administration is an asset.
Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus.
Confident user of Microsoft Office.
Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 12 months, full time; October 2019 – October 2020
· Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
· International working environment.
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis.
· The Evaluation Center - Obelis School- will be held in Brussels in October 2019.
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English
By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé