En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Regulatory & Quality Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
Make people feel great
At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin everyday. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that. We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Eucerin and Hansaplast. Now, we want you to join us on our journey to become the world’s No. 1 skincare company.
Description de la fonction
As a Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work as part of our Supply Chain team for the mass market (NIVEA, Hansaplast, Labello) and pharmacy (Eucerin & Hansaplast) channels. You will support the Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager BENELUX in her daily activities:
- Review translations of essential regulatory documents (atworks, newletters TV-spots) for both Belgium and The Netherlands. In that respect, you are necessary bilingual (FR/NL).
- Jointly organizing and hosting trainings (administrative support, content, animation), intended for the company.
- Analyse and maintain procedures up-to-date.
- Analyse and control the domestic requirements of the Belgian, Dutch and Luxembourg authorities (BENELUX).
What we’re looking for
A degree-level education or master in science
Sensibility and appetite for regulatory and quality in industry
Capacity to work autonomously
Patient and accurate
Fluent in FR or NL – EN advanced
A great place to work: pure and simple
We know that feeling good starts on the inside. That means making people happy, from our consumers to you. Together, we work the magic that turns complex science into easy-to-use products: but look beyond the formulas and you’ll find a great place to work, combining care, collaboration and pure performance to create brands that are trusted by millions.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: avancé