En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Sales and marketing Internship
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2014 by Arnaud Fauvarque and Frederik Westelinck, Blue Storks is a commercial agency between "Fashion & Accessories" brands and large Travel Retail Concessionaires.
We are active in all the main channels of Travel Retail such as in-flight, airports, cruises, ferries, airlines, border shops, diplomatic stores, military bases, and loyalty programs.
Our mission is to bring the "Cherry", i.e. the young upcoming and booming brands sold in the best concept & department stores worldwide, on the "Cake", i.e. the brands established in the Travel Retail since 20 years. Our aim is to go from "We are cheaper - Buy at the airport!" to "We are full of surprises - Buy at the airport!".
Description de la fonction
As communication intern you will assist the 2 Managing Partners and work closely with the clients all over the world, the logistic manager and the brands. The goal is of course that you become fully independent one day.
Your tasks :
- Assist the 2 managing partners in Travel retail
- Day to day management of the orders (registrations, processing to brands,..) through CRM and different B2B platform
- Daily contacts with clients and brands to solve topics
- Follow up of clients and brands opening topics
- Update of assortments of our brand's portfolio
- Market researches on different travel retail market, airports, cruise lines,..
- Making offers to clients depending their budgets, passengers profile, SQM available, terminal..
- You manage and develop customer relationships with our current customers and seek to establish new ones
Who you are:
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- Super organized person
- You love be in contact with people all day long
- You like challenges
- A strong communicator across different departments and levels
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Positive, happy and eager to keep developing yourself every day
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- Stress resistant
- You are a fluent English + French & Spanish is a real plus
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 months
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in the heart of Brussels
- An internship remuneration of 350€ (gross)
- Social Friday drinks
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
- Up for it?
So, do you want to make a next step in your career, apply now. Get our attention by sending us
an original and motivating cover letter and your CV
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
2019-06-20=job.status_textWaio Stage1170 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon