You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Chambre de Commerce de Grande-Bretagne
Sales Assistant - Membership Department
Description de l'entreprise
With over 132 years of experience in the UK, more than 600 member companies and 25 members of staff, the French Chamber is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 largest French Chambers worldwide.
Its mission is to contribute to developing and fostering economic and commercial relations between France and Great Britain.
Description de la fonction
About the French Chamber
The Membership Department ‘s main role is to grow the French Chamber’s membership base and connect representatives from our more than 600 members companies with one another, creating opportunities within the French Chamber’s dynamic and multicultural network.
By understanding our members’ needs, we are able to support them on strategic projects and help them increase their business network through personal introductions during events.
As an intern within this Department your responsibilities will include:
Sales : Assist in researching new and managing existing members
• Assist the Head of Membership and Membership Team in prospecting new members: identify potential members and create a database of potential members with accurate contact details
• Prepare the ‘Packs’ and briefs for meetings with potential or existing members
• Update the CRM
• Process daily ‘sales’ administration
• Draft correspondence: mailings new members with welcome letters, renewal letters, overdue payments calls, etc.
• Send communication to members
• Classify and file membership documents for each member
• Answer phone and e-mail enquiries
Marketing & Communication
• Assist the Membership Team in marketing projects that contribute to increasing member loyalty: brochures, industrial sectors list, vouchers…
• Benchmark other membership organisations
• Produce the ‘new members’ page for INFO magazine and ‘new members section’ for the monthly newsletter
• Update the membership tab on the French Chamber website and communicate about our new members on social media (update of logo, etc.)
Project Management : Member to Member Offers
• The Member Offers programme allows members the opportunity to offer a discounted rate on their products or services to fellow members, in order to attract new clients and to benefit from FREE visibility. This year’s programme currently features nearly 60 exclusive offers
• Target and negotiate offers with members companies
• Gather up-to-date information for each member (text, logo, etc.)
• Follow up by phone and by email
• Ensure general support to the Membership Department
• Liaise with the other departments of the French Chamber
• Update the documents used by the Membership Department
• Perform other administrative tasks when required
• Cover the Chamber’s reception at lunchtime (1 hour a week) and during the receptionist’s holidays.
• Helping in the organisation of events to welcome guests and speakers and occasionally assist the rest of the team at some networking events or dinners.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-starter, organised, flexible and rigorous
• Experience with international/multicultural environment
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (French is a plus) and very good communication skills
• Ability to prioritise, to manage multiple projects and to work under pressure
• Eager to work as a part of a team
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude
• Good knowledge of basic IT tools (MS Office, Outlook, research on Internet, etc.)
• Previous experience in web and graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, CRM or Dreamweaver software, will be an advantage)
• Experience with CRM database management
Please note that it is a full time position for which we will make a contribution towards your travelling and maintenance expenses during the period (70£ per week).
The role is based in central London in a dynamic, multicultural and young team.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textChambre de Commerce de Grande-Bretagne StageWC1V 7JH LondonCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: avancé